You Have a Choice
How you feel is up to you. You can accept your health right now and whatever comes in the future if you stay on the same path, or you can choose a different path.
You can say your current level of joyfulness or anxiety is "just me and I have to accept that," or you can take powerful steps to change it.
You can say the brain fog and trouble focusing is "normal" or you can make it a thing of the past.
You can accept that there are health risks - big ones - with unbalanced MTHFR like heart disease, cancer, mental illness, addictions, or crippling fatigue. Or, you can make changes today that can help you to prevent those things in the future.
It is all up to you.
MTHFR Really is for Life
Your genes are the framework for your body and your life.
Genes help to shape your personality, the things you like and don't like, your physical well-being and even your productivity and how you express yourself in the world.
you can't change what is written in your genes, but you can change how it expresses in your life through the power of epigenetics.
You can boost your health, joy, productivity, and even your enjoyable lifespan (or healthspan).
Feel Amazing With MTHFR
You'll learn how to manage the symptoms you have now.
It could be fatigue or brain fog, anxiety, depression, trouble focusing, or even repeat miscarriages. It could show up as food or chemical sensitivity, it might show up as ADD or ADHD.
Learn how to start managing your symptoms, today.
Live the MTHFR Lifestyle
There is a lifestyle that works for MTHFR and a whole lot of ones that don't.
Stop guessing with different fad diets or the lates way of eating. Learn what your body needs genetically in order to thrive.
Also, learn the ways you can feel best with your lifestyle. The work environment that is most productive for you, the amount of exercise that is best for you, the amount of sleep you really need and the best things to do when you're not feeling great.
Take Exactly What Your Body Needs
Supplements can help your body or hurt it.
Learn how to take the right things at the right time to support your body and ditch the junk.
Save time and money in your supplement routine so you're only taking things that help you and NOT all the rest.
- The MTHFR Basics - What it is, what it does, and what you need to know. (18:14)
- Intro To Epigentics - Why You CAN Fix Your Genes (9:32)
- What Happens if You Don't Work on MTHFR or Balance Your Methylation? (5:34)
- The Methylation Cycle, The Folate Cycle, The BH4 Pathway, and Why MTHFR Affects Everything (15:00)
- How Balancing Methylation Can Help (10:11)
- Step One - Find Your Baseline (4:18)
- Introduction - Let's talk about what's "normal" for MTHFR that probably makes you feel different from other folks (13:55)
- MTHFR and Your Environment - Allergies, foods, chemicals, and trauma. (13:29)
- MTHFR and Your Family Tree - Heart disease, addictions, mental health issues, "female troubles," infertility, and spectrum disorders. (12:48)
- MTHFR and mental health (10:07)
- MTHFR and inflammation (14:13)
- Feedback please
- Detox Basics - What Is It? Priorities, Knowing When You Need Support (22:48)
- Gut Health, Elimination, Gut Sponges, and your Liver (17:11)
- Topicals - Sweating, Lymph, and Castor Oil
- Intermittent Fasting, Clean Weeks, Modified Months (15:40)
- Extra Support For Tough Days - Binders, Hydration, Rest, and Sleep (16:42)
REGULAR PRICE $399 SAVE 75% OFF TODAY
The Beta Version of this course will go live September 12, 2022.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I will always strive to create the best, clearest, most useful information you can find about MTHFR, your health, and the best ways to change.
If you aren't satisfied with this course you have 30 days from the first day the course is launched (not from your purchase date) to get a full refund. I will ask questions though because I want to improve the course for the next person. :)